We are looking for a talented marketer that enjoys the strategic thinking around what customer comms should look like whilst also enjoying the execution of CRM campaigns. The business operates in a competitive market place so focus on acquisition and retention is high which means to be successful in the role you will be someone that is driven internally to work to a high standard and enjoy constant test and learn and personal development. The employees of the business are dedicated to finding Australians better deals to reduce the time and cost of their Life Admin and increase their peace of mind.
The intuitive technology and highly trained staff help customers to confidently compare and buy from hundreds of policies, plans and products. The culture is best described as a growth-orientated, agile and progressive environment that fosters innovation and rewards success.
What your day to day will look like..
Reporting to the Head of Customer Activation, you will nurture, acquire and retain customers to increase lifetime value. This role is focused on the development and activation of 1:1 marketing campaigns predominantly via email to deliver against agreed targets. Responsibilities will include;
You will be responsible for end-to end campaign execution/measurement;
- Content development (incl stakeholder sign offs)
- eDM design, build and tracking
- Segmentation/data selection
- Campaign deployment
- Campaign reporting
- Set-up and maintenance of the campaign calendar
You will create various style of campaigns, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Dynamic content-based
A key part of the role is to monitor and report on the performance of campaigns
You will create automated customer journeys within enterprise marketing cloud solution
Working closely with the Performance Team you will create orchestrated, automated campaigns within marketing cloud
You will have an intimate understanding of data schema in order to produce highly tailored 1:1 campaigns
Naturally you proactively seek to improve campaign activity / performance
Key criteria to apply for the role
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in HTML using Dreamweaver or other editor (Mandatory)
- Proficient using enterprise-level marketing cloud - Responsys or Salesforce (Mandatory)
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator (Highly Desirable)
- Proficient in Omniture and/or Google Analytics (Highly Desirable)
- Proficient using content editors such as Wordpress and Unbounce (Highly Desirable)
What is in it for you
- A competitive salary plus yearly incentive program
- Individual and career development to help you succeed
- The opportunity to work with a well-known, Australian household brand
- 3 'recharge' days per year (yes, in addition to your Annual Leave!)
- Performance driven, casual environment and most importantly a fun, engaged and energised workforce!
- A free coffee each day, a funky café and work space
- A generous Reward & Recognition Program and many other Employee Benefits!