Our client is looking for a Direct Marketing Consultant to support their Individual and Family Plans business unit, with specific responsibility for the development and execution of multi-channel acquisition and retention strategies for the dental business. This role will be a hybrid marketing strategy/marketing communications role, with a direct reporting relationship to the Segment Marketing Sr. Director and a dotted line relationship to the to the Marketing Communications Manager.
Key responsibilities include developing and aligning the segment business and marketing objectives, developing marketing strategies and plans, managing the overall creative development process with internal and external agencies, and partnering with our operations and analytics teams to design and set up campaigns. Additionally, the marketing associate will have accountability for development and execution of broker marketing/engagement campaigns. The marketing associate will have strong experience in managing campaign plans aligned to objectives, overseeing execution, utilizing analytic insights gained from campaigns, and ensuring optimized investment of budget in order to maximize profitability. Traditional marketing competencies around targeted messaging and value proposition development, creative execution that drives response and alignment to branding strategy are crucial. Additionally, the marketing associate will have accountability for assisting in the development of our website strategy to support the execution of all direct-to-consumer digital marketing initiatives. The successful candidate for this role will be a self-directed, proactive individual who brings a natural intellectual curiosity and appetite for action to the role and is comfortable with a fast-paced, changing start up environment.
- Work with Business Development Managers to develop segment marketing objectives and strategies for both the direct-to-consumer and broker channels. Translates strategies into plans, ensuring alignment with senior management and cross-functional business partners.
- Incorporate test and learn and analytics into marketing strategy. Understands the need for establishing campaign metrics and goals, and ensures that results and data are utilized to evolve campaigns and make marketing decisions.
- Work closely with campaign management team to develop campaign execution plans, timelines and reporting requirements. And, partner with operations team to secure associated campaign phone numbers and urls to facilitate campaign performance tracking.
- Utilize insights gained through program/campaign performance, market/sales data, market/competitor research, to optimize marketing activities.
- Design and manage detailed integrated plans based on the customer segment including contact strategy, creative briefs, marketing messages and claims, campaign data specifications and creative requirements
- Manage the creative process through internal and external creative and agency resources. This includes but is not limited to the development of briefing materials, evaluating creative, and overseeing the development and implementation of ideas across multiple deliverables and tactics to ensure consistency and adherence to brand standards.
- Oversee creative development to ensure creatives align with brand standards and compliance requirements
- Partner with product, business and other cross-functional team members to secure and develop content for creatives.
- Partner with marketing CoEs on campaign execution/production to ensure best practices are being utilized. Manage versioning of creatives to identified prospects, and ensure creatives are uploaded to the appropriate tools.
- Monitor website performance and drive evolution of digital strategy in partnership with the enterprise digital team. Develop reporting dashboards.
- Manage marketing budget, including monthly billing and accrual review.