Responsible for ensuring flawless, on time delivery of marketing campaigns and print collateral supporting client marketing growth strategies. This role is an expert in direct mail practices and influences and supports direct mail execution process standards e.g., timelines, estimates, template design, data collection and management of suppliers. Adhere to company Marketing processes to achieve maximum efficiency and ensuring compliance with all campaign requirements.
- Strong supplier management and Direct Mail knowledge
- Vendor management experience
- Liaise with clients and peers within Marketing Solutions to deliver complex direct mail requests e.g., new clients, new offers/products, recurring campaigns, marketing collateral and escalated requests related to timeline or complexity
- Manage file validation of marketing campaigns and facilitate accurate execution
- Manage multiple projects and provide agency-like support for multiple product/client teams in a fast-paced, deadline environment
- Manage project initiatives as assigned e.g., temporary resources, process improvements, driving implementation of new processes and client initiatives
- Act as a subject matter experts for advanced direct mail and print skill sets e.g., data collection, data approvals, scheduling, creative formats for effectiveness and efficiencies
- Collaborate with client marketers on optimal package design, and segmentation to drive engagement and sales
- Ensure all campaigns follow defined documentation requirements
- Liaise with clients and peers within Marketing Solutions to deliver effective marketing campaigns
- Assisting clients with legal obtaining legal approval and any/all required internal approval for execution of marketing campaigns
- Ensure adherence to company PO and invoice management procedures
- Drive continued adoption and consistent usage of Marketing Solutions processes and tools, by team and clients, including compliance with records retention requirements
- Compliance auditing for the direct mail process.
- Comfort working with Data/checking lists, making proper requests, documenting the work, being very detail oriented and timely. Lots of moving parts and variations from campaign to campaign.