This position is part time -- 20 hours per week!
A marketing professional is needed to support our client's US based B2B direct marketing activities, with a focus on direct mail, specialty print, and catalog. In this role, the ideal candidate will support demand generation efforts across multiple direct mail vehicles for the US Field Marketing Organization.
This position is instrumental to the success of the direct marketing program for the US field marketing organization. This team member will be relied upon to ensure brochure, specialty, and catalog print & digital mail efforts are a success. In this capacity the position will be required to work with multiple key stakeholders to ensure campaigns are deployed effectively each quarter and the coming fiscal year.
• Create and maintain vehicle roadmaps (direct mail, catalog, others as needed)
• Ensure plans align to vehicle & industry best practices
• Interfacing with production teams providing project info (priorities, deadlines, specs, etc.)
• Work with CRM to align on key priorities, suggested targeting & testing
• Ensure proposed plans align to strategic goals & budget
• Reviewing dashboards & reporting to KPI’s, share what is working/what is not
• Propose remedying actions/testing for activities falling short of KPI’s
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure plans align to key organizational priorities
• Drive initial MDF funding allocations and identify funding opportunities
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure Partner funding compliance and claiming
• Work with production and merchandising teams to accommodate incremental requests
• Review global creative projects in production to ensure alignment to business goals, consistency, etc.