Our client in tghe consumer lending/financial services industry, seeks a full-time, temp-to-hire, Direct Mail Marketing Associate. This person will have day-to-day accountability for the tactical tasks and process associated with their direct mail program. Core responsibilities include:
- Manage direct mail implementation, project manage key deliverables relative to creative, list selection, and mail delivery. On-going management of a process that delivers on accuracy, efficiency and nimbleness, enabling the organization to gain learnings at a face pace.
- Implement direct mail campaigns effectively and with excellence in execution and a focus on customer experience.
- Partner with business leadership to shape test design and process optimization.
- Apply analytical rigor to analyze results and drive program improvements and optimization; consistently monitor, evaluate and refine.
- Coordinate the completion of deliverables with internal creative teams, outside creative agencies, credit reporting agencies, list providers, and third party processors.
- Ensure creative execution consistent with Brand and Creative Guidelines to deliver results.
- Work collaboratively with IT, operations, credit risk, legal, compliance and finance to ensure programs are implemented effectively.
- Ensure that direct mail campaigns are produced within the project schedule and budget.
- Drive innovation by implementing new tests and segmentation strategies. Manage work with partner agencies to support the above strategies.