Responsible for ensuring flawless, on time delivery of campaigns and print collateral supporting client marketing growth strategies.
This role manages design approval, list validation, routing creative, obtaining legal/compliance approval and management of critical compliance requirements. The Marketing Direct Mail Manager is an expert in project management, timely delivery on all aspects of a campaign/project.
• Liaise with clients and peers within to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
• Manage file validation of marketing campaigns and facilitate accurate execution
• Collaborate with client marketers on optimal package design, and segmentation to drive engagement and sales, assisting clients with legal approval and execution of marketing campaigns
• Manage multiple projects and provide agency-like support for multiple product/client teams in a fast-paced, deadline environment
• Ensure all campaigns follow defined documentation requirements.
• Ensure adherence to company PO and invoice management procedures
• Drive continued adoption and consistent usage of Marketing Solutions processes and tools, by team and clients, including compliance with records retention requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree or, in lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED and 6 years of work experience in Marketing or the direct mail industry
• 2+years of work experience in one of more of the following: direct mail marketing, database marketing, data segmentation, data collection, or print/lettershop production
• Experience in consumer financial services with exposure to a credit card or retail environment
• Experience in developing marketing campaigns and creative material that resonate with customers
• Project management skills with successful experience participating in a cross functional team
• Ability to multi-task and simultaneously work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles
• Strong Change Management skills - effective communicator, good at holding "crucial conversations" with clients and internal partners
• Strong consulting and influencing skills
• Strong process management skills - including experience with workflow management, production scheduling and inventory management
Core skills required for all the roles: data auditing, project management, creative proof auditing
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs