Aquent has an immediate opportunity for a Direct Mail Analyst/Coordinator. This is a 12+ month temporary opportunity with a large Fortune 500 company in Downtown. The client is looking for an organized, energetic, self-starter who can handle change and deadlines.
Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and daily tasks, designed to keep the the mailing program functional. Candidate will need advanced skills in Excel. They will also be using a variety of internal and customized programs and systems. With these systems, this position will be using pre-existing templates and/or pre-designed code. They will not be required to create new templates on their own. While familiarity with Unica and Business Objects is an asset, it is not a requirement.
Some of the specific responsibilities will be: (Talent must have strong Excel skills)
* Light filing and sorting
* Run lists and counts via Unica system (utilizing pre-existing templates)
* Run response analysis, utilizing Business Objects templates
* Approve and log invoices for mailings and submit for payment
* Utilize Excel and client's internal system to pull Hotline of Customers
* Post As-Mailed files to internal system
* Order prospects for catalogs with vendor
* Order and reconcile Postage for and Retail mailings (Filemaker and Excel)
* Run pre-written programs for analysis and suppressions
* Catalog segment analysis, using CMOS and advanced Excel
* Manage DHL catalog inventory (catalogs for special customer mailings)
* Maintenance of monthly files utilizing internal systems