Direct & Digital Marketing Manager - Insurance
Our client is a leading utility specialist company currently going through rapid growth. They are looking for a new hire in their marketing team. They are looking for someone to learn, grow and develop within the company. It is an exciting time to join as focus on personal development for staff is a high priority.
They may be a FTSE 250 Company with over 600,000 customers, but at heart they still themselves as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family feel! They stand out as the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced essential services, spanning telephony (landline, broadband and mobile), energy (gas and electricity), and more recently, Home Insurance.
They have grown purely by ‘word of mouth’ recommendation. Their audience are valued Members and thousands of Independent Distributors across the country recommending our services.
About the Role
The Direct & Digital Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for marketing the new Home Insurance service. Reporting to the Head of Member Marketing, you’ll lead the development of multi-channel direct and digital marketing campaigns aimed at upselling Home Insurance to existing
customers, retaining existing insurance policies point of renewal, and owning the end-to- end customer experience of becoming an Insurance customer.
This includes strategy, planning, development, and deployment of campaigns including; email, direct mail, bill channel, outbound telemarketing and online channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Owning the overarching growth & retention strategy for Home Insurance
- Leading multi-channel campaigns from start to finish, working collaboratively with the wider marketing team, business and its agencies
- Owning campaign performance analytics and management reporting
- Working with the internal creative team and external agencies to formulate and shape ideas, constructively challenging their ideas and proposed executions so that high-quality, effective work is produced
- Defining and sourcing the data required for a particular campaign, so that the right audience is targeted and the effectiveness of the campaign optimised
- Actively using reporting, analysis and insight to develop and optimise campaigns
- Act as a customer champion, driving continuous improvement in customer experience
- You will enjoy a challenge and being part of a close-knit team, with everyone pulling their weight together, to achieve outstanding marketing campaigns. We would prefer you to have:
- Degree level education
- At least four years’ experience in a direct and digital marketing role (agency or client side)
- Experience of integrating online and offline channels
- Hands-on experience of delivering email campaigns through a CMS, such as Silverpop
- A strong understanding of data, and good data practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
- Experience working with an insurance or telecoms brand would be a bonus
Competitive benefits package available.