Director of Interactive Services
This Marietta based Interactive Agency located near Kennestone Hospital is looking for a Director of Interactive Services or a Senior Interactive Producer to join their rapidly growing team.
In this role you must be passionate about Digital Marketing and thrive in the constant evolution of the industry and be great at bringing ideas to life for some of the biggest and best brands. This is a high profile client-facing position and a key addition to our management team. This individual will provide the vision for the agency’s web development, digital offerings and build processes to ensure flawless execution for a wide variety of web projects from start to finish. This individual needs to be an experienced manager who can represent the department in the agency, and lead our current team of web designers, developers and interactive professionals.
Hybrid of technical visionary and a business manager who is able to develop and manage an outstanding web development organization while building workflow process and controls.
Detail-oriented execution is a must-have skill to oversee projects from start to finish -- from scoping and defining, development to testing, execution and reporting.
Ability to represent the department as the subject matter expert on what is possible to support the campaign vision and collaborate with Development, creative and Account teams.
Work closely with technical Director to offer solutions to meet client requirements more efficiently and/or improve the product offering.
Ability to accurately estimate, scope and define agency projects, and assess the resources required to execute these projects.
Stay current on emerging technology developments and competitive offerings, proactively developing and evangelizing new product offerings consistent with customer needs – such as Mobile Marketing and social Media.
• P&L responsibility for the Interactive Services department
• Exceptionally strong interpersonal and relationship management skills that enable collaborative working relationships to be developed with other departments.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the interactive development team
• Provide leadership, communication, prioritization, and decision-making activities • Customer focused – both for internal clients and our ultimate end clients
• Must be able to provide technical and detail-oriented support to our internal team.
• Lead a focus on continual product improvement.
• Project Management and departmental workflow management experience.
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity on concurrent timelines within deadlines and constraints.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
• Experience leading teams that design, Build, Test & Maintain highly scalable Web applications.
• Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, building and managing eCommerce sites and initiatives.
• Experience in Oracle integration a plus
• Strong understanding of relational databases.
• Creates and monitors the set of policies that establish standard coding practices, deployment frameworks, tools, and testing methodology.
• An understanding of web/campaign analytics, including usage of various analytics tools and software programs.
• Proficiency with Source Management systems such as MS SourceSafe or Subversion.
• Familiarity with Web 2.0 technologies and standards.
• Experience with email marketing platforms.
• Establish and define a standard methodology for quality assurance, to ensure that all deliverables are bug-free.
• Experience establishing QA / Testing protocols and plans.
- Intelligent, strategic, analytical, creative and detailed
- Leader and team builder, results-driven
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and resourceful - open, honest, loyal and genuine
- Confident and persuasive - collaborative - Learning oriented
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience within an interactive agency environment, managing web development and online marketing campaigns, including web site development, database management, email campaign management, and web analytics.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Director of Interactive Services