Digital Analyst- Jr. to Mid Level
Ecommerce/Web experience preferred!
The Analytics Team enables and empowers our retail client organization with analytic insight to support planning, tactical execution and optimization of the customer experience. The Digital Analyst is responsible for supporting the Product Management, Marketing and Merchandising teams with reporting and analysis. This position is instrumental in developing and delivering business intelligence and presenting actionable reporting and analysis to support decision makers. This analyst supports website, A/B and multivariate testing programs by designing and analyzing experiments in collaboration with both internal clients and technology partners. You need to be able to multi-task through stages of multiple projects and be able to deliver quality insights and impactful recommendations on a regular basis to drive business decisions and business growth.
● Support Product Management and Marketing teams in identifying opportunities for improved site functionality and site monetization.
● Partner with Marketing and Customer Insights to provide a customer lens to web and mobile app project analysis and insights.
● Design experiments, review and validate test data, conduct analysis, and report results to measure impact of functionality enhancements to site metrics such as traffic and conversion.
● Communicate test results, insights and actionable recommendations.
● Provide project hind-sighting, partner with Product Management and Finance to provide metrics input and assist with quantifying sales drivers from technology enhancements.
● Work with Marketing Systems to identify reporting requirements for new site functionality and help create specifications for technology teams to implement correct analytics code.
● Utilize analytics tools to answer business questions and report findings to key decision makers.
● Produce ad hoc analysis requested by internal customer teams.
● Develop and publish reports and dashboards for internal customers.
● Fully understand and apply capabilities of digital analytics tool to meet business objectives.
● Help manage and document web analytics projects.
● Support and train internal users on digital analytics tool.
● Stay current on trends and best practices in digital analytics and e-commerce.
The ideal candidate must:
● Have experience in e-commerce within mobile web, mobile app, and/or website platforms.
● Have strong analytic skills and the ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently.
● Possess strong organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
● Be a highly motivated self-starter. Candidate must be comfortable working independently to achieve a successful result with minimal guidance.
● Possess excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with internal customers across the organization.
● Have strong verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting in front of a group.
● Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Strong hands on experience extracting data from multiple sources through SQL.
● Confidently handle multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
● Have inclination and ability to solve complex problems.
● BA/BS from a top 4-year program.
● Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Economics or other quantitative field preferred.
● 1-2+ years of experience with reporting and data analysis.
● Familiarity with one or more of the following: SQL, SAS, Adobe Analytics, Tableau
● Experience using data to develop business insights and recommendations.
Confidently handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines
Possess proven ability to work with cross-functional teams