Creative Project Manager/Producer
Must have strong digital/print PM skills. Financial Services experience a plus.
Are you passionate about designing remarkable customer experiences that leverage technology in productive and meaningful ways? Do you want to help grow an iconic, global brand that enables millions of people to accomplish amazing things?
As a Creative Project Manager/Producer you will combine your passions for problem solving, project management, and flawless delivery to create innovative, omni-channel brand experiences. You will manage scope development, budgets, schedules, workflow, QC and delivery of design solutions within your experience design team while ensuring maximum efficiency and resource capacity. You will be mentored by experienced producers and creative leaders on projects and encouraged to coach and inspire others on a regular basis.
You will be expected to lead by example by constantly developing your own craft skills and staying ahead of new production trends and techniques.
The responsibilities of the Creative Project Manager/Producer include:
• Review and Interpret creative briefs along side members of your experience design team
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and work within project parameters.
• Forecast and track the utilization of resources (FTE and AWF) and organize projects and workflow to maximize productivity and engagement.
• Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
• Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project
• Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
• Filter, interpret and streamline stakeholder feedback to the design team to ensure productivity and the creative integrity of the solution.
• Track down answers to questions, data points, digital assets, people etc. to ensure a productive work environment.
• Troubleshoot technical issues with the technology department
• Help manage agency/vendor relationships, budgets and payments
• Experiment with new tools and techniques and share your learning.
• Engage in all aspects of the project.
• Motivate, mentor and inspire other team members
Experience and requirements:
• At least 5+ years experience designing rich interactive brand, campaign and ecommerce experiences. Print experience is a plus.
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in project management, operations, production or related field.
• Strong understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Understand the possibilities and limitations of web technologies. Knowledge of mobile platforms and technologies is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Polished communication/presentation skills, including the ability to sell ideas to varying audiences.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• You posses a strong curiosity and desire to make the complex clear.
• You always keep the end-user in mind when designing a solution.
• You have the ability to learn from mistakes and a willingness to revisit past solutions for further improvements.
• You have a collaborative working style; focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
• You are open, honest and direct in your approach to feedback and asking for assistance.
• You are flexible, steady under pressure, and willing to switch gears quickly.
• You are organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage complex projects in a timely manner.
• You are detailed oriented and can find clarity despite ambiguity.
• You have superior written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable presenting.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Creative Project Manager/Producer