ASAP CONTRACT THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR WITH POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND
Our client is looking for an Associate Manager of Digital Media.
- Must have paid digital media experience. They are looking for people who understand paid media strategy, developing and implementing media campaigns
- Someone who is tactical and can work with outside Media agencies as well as know how to use digital media to develop audiences, targets, and help bring those programs to market
- Ideally would like someone who worke din a media agency of a media department of a creative agency, and someone who is focused on digital paid media
- Experience partnering with Facebook, Snapchat, Twitters etc.
Our client is lookging primarily looking for candidates who have been focused on working with paid digital advertising/media, experience with campaigns on YouTube and Facebook are ideal.
If you have this experience and are interested please read on!
The Associate Manager, Digital Media is a key member of the US Integrated Media & Promotions team and will be highly motivated to create innovative, digital experiences and programs with Hasbro’s consumers in mind. The primary role of the Associate Manager is to develop media strategies for brands that build awareness, engagement and deliver sales across key toy and games businesses. He/She would partner with US brand teams to understand the brand communication objectivities, audience and product priorities. The individual would then work with the agency of record to deliver media strategies that executed across these goals, deliver innovation and establish KPIs.
Working with the Director, Integrated Media Digital, he/she will help develop digital media strategies across all digital platforms including social, mobile, video and display. The individual will also manage the tactical implementation and ongoing measurement.
The success of the role will be measured based on the ability to translate business goals into compelling digital campaigns that drive results, engagement and sales (retail or online). The position requires strong partnership and prioritization skills to manage internal stakeholders expectations, a great working knowledge of overall digital media including display, social and SEM programs, measurement, consumer insights and a baseline understanding of interactive production. This position reports to Director, Integrated Media Digital, based in our Providence, RI office.
· Partner with the agency to develop key digital objectives based on brand strategies that include solid value in the marketplace, innovation and measurable KPIs.
· Execute digital media plans in support of the strategies and priorities including internal approvals from stakeholders, driving custom integrations from a creative and analytic standpoint.
· Partner with external agencies to review media plans, provide feedback on proposals and measurement strategies; ensure that all tasks are covered in a fashion that meets customer expectations, timelines and budgets
· Evangelize the role of digital, the ways to use and not to use the medium for driving awareness and engagement with both children and adults.
· Proficient and passionate about digital marketing channels and analytics with the ability to roll up sleeve to analyze data to drive insights and performance improvements.