Our client is a great example of Australian entrepreneurism at its best. The company started 12 years ago with five employees working out of a coffee shop and has grown into a well resourced company of around 100 employees, distributing some of the world’s leading brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop and drive the digital marketing plans across both corporate and consumer brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing large scale digital projects such as new brand websites & digital infrastructure investments
- Continually optimize digital assets for greater conversion/return • Constantly optimise websites based on user experience needs, working within a budget and towards measurable results
- Manage and drive the profitability of the online store
- Align all digital communications with each brand’s equity at all times, shape the online representation of brands through brand style guide development and digital projects
- Oversee Communications Assistant
- Brief / Manage external agencies
- SEM for multiple brands including Google Adwords, Display, Facebook advertising and other ad networks (e.g. Yahoo/Bing).
- SEO improvements across brand sites in order to increase traffic, conversion and profitability
Negotiate with retailers to digitally promote brands
Coordinate all eDM activity across brands
Integrate digital into all above-the-line and below-the-line communications
Contribute to and manage the corporate blog
Write detailed social media content calendars on a monthly basis by brand and oversee execution of plans, including content creation and curation. Channels currently include Facebook and Instagram but could be expanded, particularly YouTube. Run frequent social competitions to drive engagement.
Drive social media followings across all active channels for each brand, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
You will need to bring:
4+ years of digital campaign management experience.
Tertiary qualification in Arts/Communications/Marketing/PR preferred.
Digital agency experience preferred.
Proven Digital project management experience.
Google Analytics and reporting experience.
Experience with branded communications essential.
For further information or to submit your application contact Zena Nicolson on 03 8644 7777 or email@example.com