What you’ll be doing
As Digital Project Manager you will help shape processes, introducing ways of working and taking ownership of the output and delivery of the project. Our client is currently at Phase 1 of the project however we will be looking for someone to carry this through to the end of phase 3 . This will most likely be a freelance role turning into a permanent role however it will last a minimum of a year.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be working as a Senior Digital Producer, Digital Project Lead or even Head of Project Management at the moment who is looking for a new opportunity to get stuck in to.
- Experience with managing workflow, microservices, note services, smartsheets, technical documents, issue log and resource trafficking.
- Understanding of PHP – symphony would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Either way your experience will be gained in an agency whether that’s a marketing/ integrated marketing agency or digital agency.
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects: scoping, creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery.
- Managed a variety of projects from digital delivery, along with web and app builds.
- You will currently be client facing and working closely with internal departments delivering the good.
- Varied experience of working with different technologies.
What you’ll get in return for your talents?
The satisfaction that what you’re creating each day is genuinely making a positive impact to the world! And a competitive salary of up to £50k on a freelance basis this would be between £280-£300.