Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Digital Workflow Concierge for a 6+ month contract assignment. onsite, full-time.
The Digital Workflow Concierge is the Web Content Production Studio’s first touch team member, who takes great pride in owning the responsibility of making a positive first impression, then following it with exceptional customer service that aims to guide web content work in, through and out of the production studio. Day-to day activities will include the following:
• Intercepting, welcoming and guiding anyone asking about and/or submitting requests
• Evaluating incoming requests, and as needed, assisting anyone submitting requests with the processes and assembling the required inputs. This may include instructing and/or performing some of the data entry into job intake/ticketing/management systems.
• Discerning when there is a need to escalate requests and other types of service issues to other team members for review
• Documenting and assigning accepted requests to the appropriate web content team members
• Setting expectations for downstream production processes, including roles, responsibilities and timelines
• Generating activity and productivity reports
• Associates/BA Degree in Web Development or Content Management, or related field and 3 year work experience
• Working knowledge of modern office, internet and communication software and systems
• Working knowledge of web content management systems
• Some experience working with job request/ticketing and workflow management systems
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on positive customer service