We are seeking a Consultant with deep expertise in writing for voice at the consumer level to join our client in a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager role. Candidates will have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, writing, launching, and analyzing in the digital voice vertical. Demonstration of initiative, analysis, and leadership of digital voice projects is required. This is not a learn-on-the-job role.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with experience launching integrated and interactive digital voice skills, with expertise in mobile (e.g., voice-enablement, talk to text) and digital voice. Specifically, the candidate would understand how to build user interaction flows, program content management systems, and write for voice/conversation with specific case studies and examples. (Client is located in CT but open to remote candidates)
- Ensuring that relevant information across groups (brand marketing teams, technology, creative/production, third-party partners, etc.) is considered and translated into specific actions for assigned digital initiatives.
- Depth of understanding and a track record of performance/success in voice and writing relevant, on-point conversational content.
- Understanding of foundational elements of AI and natural language processing (e.g., building chatbots, etc.).
- Targeting and measuring the effectiveness of specified digital voice initiatives. Identifying key analytics to test and measure upfront, ability to translate measures into business performance.
- Developing and supporting cross-channel digital marketing strategies that deliver on performance results and overall business objectives.
- Leading projects to ensure they are meeting expectations and deliver in a timely fashion.
- Educating partners and other internal teams on best practices.