Leading Media Client is looking for a driven, focused and self-starting individual to fill a part-time position in the digital video department.
Digital Video Production Assistants work closely with the supervisors to quickly and accurately process team created content, fulfill social media requests and manage network communications. Will be expected to work seamlessly with a large group of individuals in a shared digital arena to create engaging social media content using Adobe Premiere and Photoshop, process team videos using various internal content management systems and effectively communicate with supervisors in problem-solving situations.
This is an entry-level position and requires availability on nights, weekends and some holidays for the duration of the NHL season and as the offseason dictates. The office is located in Secaucus, NJ.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous communication channels and requests efficiently and professionally
- Serve as liaison between multiple departments
- Manage team created video content for publication
- Navigate multiple in-house systems to retrieve and distribute team created video content
- Fill social media content requests from teams and partners
- Provide support to Content Assistant as needed
- Must be available late nights, weekends and some holidays
- Ability to work with a group of individuals in a shared digital space
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms and YouTube
- Experience with content management systems
- Basic HTML skills
- YouTube publishing and programming
- Knowledge of SEO optimization
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop And Adobe Premiere