Leading Media Client is looking for a driven, focused and self-starting individual to fill a part-time position in the digital video department serving sports platforms.
Will work in conjunction with Closing Producers and Site Managers to create aesthetically sounding video content that delivers a captivating narrative. Video Editors are expected to create new and innovative ways to engage viewers using Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects. In addition to creating video highlights and packages, Video Editors will be expected to work seamlessly with and a large group of individuals in a fast-paced, newsroom environment with tight, rapid-fire deadlines.
This position requires availability on nights, weekends and some holidays for the duration of the league's season and as the offseason dictates. The office is located in Secaucus, NJ.
- Identify highlight-worthy material
- Produce and edit highlight reels and packages
- Fill video content requests from multiple departments
- Fill social media content requests from multiple departments
- Write shot sheets and scripts
- Assist digital video department as needed
- 2-5 years experience as a video producer
- Strong non-linear editing skills (Adobe, Final cut, Avid Cutter, etc.)
- Available nights, weekends and most holidays
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop and Basic Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Experience with content management systems
- Basic HTML skills
- Experience in a live news/sports studio environment a plus