- This is a 6 month temporary assignment with potential of extending
- Must be willing to work overnight shift of 2am - 10am EST
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship not available
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Digital Video Editor to their project team. Our ideal candidate would be a versatile and highly motivated digital video producer willing to create digital-first video products for their TV station. This person will help drive our social and digital video strategy, leveraging a knack for creativity and a keen sense for storytelling to help them expand their online multimedia presence.
If selected you would:
- Manage the creation of digital-first video products for a variety of social, digital and OTT platforms.
- Develop new video styles and products to leverage multiple platforms.
- Actively monitor a variety of video sources to identify content that would appeal to our audience.
- Identify buzz-worthy stories and, at times, write those stories for the client's New York’s digital platforms.
- Write for the client's platforms when appropriate and backup web producers as needed
- Develop best practices and action items from metrics data.
- Stay on the cutting-edge of digital multimedia trends and innovation, including monitoring direct competitors as well as what’s next in the space.
- Coordinate with the client's Local Integrated Media lead to ensure best practices.