The Digital UX Producer manages all projects throughout the UX and Experience Design process and shepherds all creative work through the necessary approvals
- Co-ordinates resourcing and planning across UX, Content Strategy, User Research, Accesibility, and UAT
- Drive team by the use of SOW/estimates, tracking hours/budget, creating timelines, conducting meetings and keeping internal and vendor resources on the same page during the lifespan of projects
- Making sure all parties remain on point in the process of creative development and contribution in order to ensure on time delivery of creative results.
Profile and Experience:
- 1- 4 years of web/mobile UX experience in client facing and/or creative role
- 1 - 4 years project management experience
- Experience interfacing with clients and executive leadership on behalf of internal team
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships, including vendors, and regional partners.
- Project manages the development of design from inception to completion.
- Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief
- Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams
- Partners with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Design teams as appropriate
- Coordinates with other UX Producers, Project managers, and teams to ensure consistency of design and alignment of schedules
- Manages stakeholder engagement and approvals process
- Manages development support needs, including change requests from development, requests for additional detail or design principles, and design reviews.
- Escalates issues to through appropriate channels and provides summary of issues and recommendations