Coordinate with Content Strategists and Art Directors to manage the workload of 16 Digital Designers in NY. Focus on daily and future priorities, understanding the impact on not only our team but also on outside stakeholders.
• Evaluate new projects, allocate and manage resources and track productivity
• Assign projects based on personnel’s strengths and skills, meeting deadlines and equal utilization of staff
• Responsible for coordinating and managing stakeholder and executive reviews
• Maintain a prioritized list of all active projects and track status. Develop practices for keeping all stakeholders informed on project status
• Actively seek out best practices to promote efficiency in day-to-day operations
• Keep a positive attitude when dealing with heated situations to help diffuse the crisis in an expedient, professional manner
• Work with Director of Content Strategy, Art Directors and Operations Director to refine, improve and implement a master system for inputting, prioritizing, tracking and managing all department projects