Our client is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of innovative products for the diagnosis and treatment of a range of disorders. The business places heaving emphasis on innovation to achieve market leadership though technological advances and leveraging online channels.
Reporting to the Digital Production and Delivery Manager, you will project manage the development of new digital services, enhance the 17+ websites the company operate, as well as looking at mobile app design and functionality. You must have experience with an enterprise level CMS, such as Adobe Experience Manager or SiteCore.
- Work alongside global teams in Sydney, Asia, Europe and America to develop and enhance the company's digital assets (responsive websites and mobile apps)
- Manage design and delivery of website solutions and functionality including hands on coding and UI improvements
- Support Digital Product Managers and Regional Digital Marketing teams in planning and execution of online digital programs
- Conduct and analyse data and communicate insights to improve platform/site performance
- Integrate and manage various cloud platforms to achieve desired outcomes (BrightCove, Google Analytics, Tag Managers)
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong experience of web design and UX across websites, eDMs and social media
- Experience with Content Management Systems (AEM an advantage)
- Understanding of SEO concepts
- Experience with website quality control (broken link identification and error fixes)
This role commences immediately, initially on a contract basis with a view to converting to permanent after successfully passing a probationary period. The organisation are based in Norwest Business Park, with free on-site parking available. This is a full-time position working standard business hours from Monday through to Friday.
To register your interest, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lee Shorter on (02) 8288 8288 for more information.