As a Digital Strategist, you will take a leadership role in developing clients’ digital marketing strategies to deliver effective results. You will be responsible for leading key client relationships, building and managing teams, effectively executing campaign development and driving metrics-focused business results.
You will convert client opportunities into client relationships by establishing a rapport with business contacts, defining business objectives, writing and delivering proposals and presentations and leading teams through digital marketing strategy engagements. You will have an established track record of helping to lead brands to use strategic digital marketing tactics to achieve their business, marketing and communications goals.
• Build, lead, and maintain key client relationships.
• Engage in regular client contact regarding program oversight and project implementation.
• Develop strategic, digital marketing plans that establish clients’ comprehensive online presence and integrate with their offline marketing programs.
• Derive relevant marketing insights to develop strategic recommendations and programs.
• Lead the development of strategic programs that connect overarching strategy and technology.
• Determine and set client communication expectations and guidelines for the team.
• Lead the development and writing of client estimates and proposals for digital marketing programs by working closely with art directors, project managers and developers. Collaborate with other areas of the company to integrate estimates and proposal writing efforts.
• Supplement business development efforts by reaching out to targeted prospects to inquire about their business needs now and in the future.
• Respond to the digital portion of formal RFP requests.
• Present teams overall capabilities, web capabilities and/or web strategy approach to prospects. Provide tours of facility as needed.
• Define project requirements and budgetary forecasts.
• Act as the digital strategy project manager. Administer and execute digital marketing strategy process. Includes conducting all research, interviews, and analysis. Also includes developing and writing strategy and presentations, budgetary management and billing.
• Perform client industry analysis and user research as needed.
• Degree in business, marketing or related area of study.
• Three or more years of experience providing marketing consulting, including the progressive use of digital marketing tactics.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to plan and anticipate challenges, manage resources, bring teams together and maintain budgets.
• Track record of successfully leading clients, prospects and team members to use digital marketing and social media to communicate with targeted audiences in differentiated and creative ways.
• Experience in all aspects of business development, including pitches, follow-ups and other development work.
• Skilled in analyzing and interpreting research results and their business impact, and using the information to form marketing strategies, tactics and integrated program recommendations.
• Excellent business and sales writing skills; experience in writing creative briefs, proposals, strategy documents, communication plans and presentation talking points.
• Strong verbal communication skills; an ability to engage and guide internal staff and the experience, confidence, and professionalism to interact with clients and present ideas persuasively to C-Level decision makers.
• Team-oriented approach with the ability to work in a highly collegial environment; proven ability to collaborate with clients and team members in a manner that leads to successful experiences for all parties.
• Demonstrated business savvy and willingness to learn quickly about a wide variety of industries.
• Ability to plan and facilitate internal and client meetings.
• Experience working within a corporate environment.
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle with appropriate insurance.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs