- Looking for a variety within digital marketing?
- Want to consult with many clients?
- Have a commercial edge in your repertoire?
Fancy the job of a Digital Strategist? This role, for an internal agency, has a focus on client development, providing digital marketing strategy and delivery.
Whilst servicing an existing portfolio of clients you will also acquire new business and work towards achievable sales targets. You will identify client challenges, opportunities and best practice and develop their digital marketing strategy. Once agreed you will play a part and project manage the implementation.
Working with the internal studio and agencies you will be hands on for copywriting, email, website development, digital, social media, SEO, SEM, branding, packaging, PR and more.
For the ambitious, you will also play a part in enhancing the digital services of the agency and identify new opportunities for the business
With offices based in North Sydney you will travel around the city to service clients.
Digital Strategist Toolkit:
- Highly proficient in Adwords and SEO
- Manage website development projects and have an understanding of user experience
- Strong presentation skills, experience facilitating workshops
- Identify client pain-points, opportunities and best practice
- Developing digital marketing strategy
- Project management, lead and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Build a sales pipeline, track and report activities against results and budgets
- Identify online trends and keep up to date with digital technology
- Provide excellent customer service and high levels of client satisfaction
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- 5+ years relevant experience as a digital producer, digital marketing manager or equivalent
For more information or to make an enquiry contact Becky, email@example.com