Our client, a leading financial services organization, looking for a Digital Strategist to join their digital marketing team. Their goal is to create innovative best-in-class user experiences through unique, meaningful and engaging Web, Social and Mobile interactions.
The candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of digital products and projects. This position reports to the Vice President, Digital Product and Project Management.
As a member of the Digital Strategy team, this individual will define and deliver Web, Social Media and Mobile initiatives that address the needs of our internal and external client base of individual investors, investment professionals, (Financial Advisors, Broker/Dealers, Registered Investment Advisors, etc.) and institutional clients. The portfolio of projects ranges from long-term platform development to short-term digital campaigns.
1. Facilitates product visioning and feature definitions on assigned digital products
2. Defines and presents success metrics to drive new enhancements and product feature priorities
3. Creates and maintains product roadmap on assigned digital products
4. Interface with technology development team as a product owner
5. Achieves exceptional client satisfaction by delivering on time, on budget and high quality digital projects.
6. Ensures project management best practices and manages project documentation: project plan, weekly
project presentations, risk monitoring report, change requests and resource plan.
7. Manages all aspects of the projects: scope, issues/risks, schedule, budget, communication, team and client
relationships on a daily basis.
8. Actively monitors projects to prepare for unexpected events and identifies corrective actions when needed
(i.e. slippages, risk mitigation, etc)
9. Collaborates with teams on Content, Web Operations, Analytics, Web Development, Integrated Marketing,
Creative Services, Corporate Communications, Legal Services, 3rd-party agencies and vendors, etc.
This is NOT a business analyst role. This is a hybrid role of PRODUCT and PROJECT MANAGEMENT. As a PRODUCT MANAGER you will help define what needs to be built and how to build it. As a PROJECT MANAGER you will assist in the coordination, scheduling, budgeting of delivery. Ad agency experience is helpful.
3 Responsibilities in this role:
1. Cover for a Project Manager/Product Manager's vacation August 3-15. The immediate need is to fill for a software development project being done in Denver. You will manage the project with schedules, status reports, etc. Short timelines. Quick turn around time.
2. INTRANET PROJECT- Team is currently building a Sharepoint technology project to be used by the firm's Human Resources Dept. You will act as the sole Project/product manager.
3. DEVELOP A PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK- The charge is to create their digital properties as products and create a framework around their use, audience, need, procedures, etc. The company strongly believes this framework is necessary now it just needs to be built.
Preferred but not required: