The Digital Sales Traffic Coordinator is responsible for efficiently trafficking assets for media campaigns and ensuring that the agreed upon turnaround time frames are met.
The Sales Operations team works side-by-side with the planning and sales team to ensure that advertising campaigns run smoothly and exceed client expectations. We are looking for a detail oriented, technically savvy, problem solver with superior customer service skills and leadership qualities to join our team today.
- Direct interaction with Digital Media Advertising Sales Team and Clients to ensure campaign fulfillment
- Interact with sales marketing/site leaders to schedule campaigns for calendar based sponsorships and events
- Must be able to traffic campaigns in DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Operative.
- Must be able to pull third and first party reporting
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of Ad Operations team. Ability to multitask and efficiently manage time and priorities is critical.
- Experience handling large volume of emails and multiple ongoing campaigns
- Must be organized and detail oriented with great attention to accuracy
- Troubleshoot advertisement issues in real time
- Work closely with sales, inventory management, marketing and product development teams to review, resolve and respond to each inbound request.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Sales Operations.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live event.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Desired Characteristics :
- Prior experience trafficking in an ad server (DoubleClick DFP Premium, FreeWheel, Auditude and AdMarvel preferred)
- Familiarity with a front end order management system preferred
- Fluency in the language of digital media: impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMs, etc.
- Fluency in the language of online measurement: uniques, pageviews, visits, referrers, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel (including formulas))
- Basic knowledge of HTML and ActionScript
- Experience taking screenshots, cropping, and basic image editing
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment