Aquent's Client is seeking a Digital SMB Marketer to join our Digital team working primarily on the company website.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Support the Digital SMB strategy and supports partners/stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Product
* Support SMB forms optimization use-cases for paid and organic channels and the needed cross-functional communication
* Help in all brief creation needed for any Digital SMB initiatives
* Act as the SMB visitor evangelist by supporting the continual optimization of the visitor (prospect and customer) journey
* Maintain the proper balance between lead generation, branding, and user experience.
* Leverage experience with content marketing, lead generation, case studies, nurture campaigns, paid acquisition, co-marketing, and funnel optimization.
* Develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective users and what drives them to convert into leads, in order to maximize the conversion of quality leads at scale.
* Increase on-page conversion rates (CRO) to improve the efficiency of generated SMB pipeline across the site
*Cross Functional Collaboration*
* Lead communication and strategic alignment across multiple marketing disciplines.
* Act as an internal SMB digital marketing liaison.
* Lead and assist in project definition, strategy creation, and accountability of key marketing projects.
* Participate in the marketing project assessment and prioritization process
* Help streamline the comms, meetings, and process across the SMB stakeholders/partners
* 5-8 years of overall digital / marketing / SMB/ user experience with increasing responsibility, scope, outcomes, business impact.
* Experience in SMB persona, SMB user journey, and overall small business needs
* Experience in other online marketing disciplines, such as UX, user testing, marketing operations
* Exposure to web analytics tools such as Site Catalyst, Google Analytics or other analytics tools is a plus
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex ideas to peers, stakeholders, and executive leadership in order to gain buy-in and drive change, adoption, engagement.
* Experience in writing briefs and ability to articulate ideas via exec-ready decks
* Experience with digital testing theory, strategy, user research and tools is a plus
* Team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with global cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams
* Well-developed time management and prioritization skills