Education and Experience
• BS/BA degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hospitality, or related major.
• 1-2 years digital marketing experience, experience with hotels a plus.
• Agency work experience preferred; primarily in a property services/account services role.
• Familiarity with search engine optimization fundamentals.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Work, Projects, and Policies
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing properties through open communication.
• Ensure all program tactics are executed on-time and deliverables are met.
• Schedules and leads property discovery and reporting calls throughout enrollment period.
• Manage and implement strategic keyword strategy through optimization of on and offsite tactics.
• Addresses ad-hoc property questions and concerns in an effective and timely manner. Escalates issues to manager when necessary.
• Interpret reporting trends and proactively communicate performance to hotels in the form of presentations.
• Monitors the impact of the program and proactively communicates a change in strategy when necessary.
• Identifies when hotels are up for renewal and works with manager to solicit re-enrollment.
• Makes strategic recommendations for additional services/tactics to enhance program to meet property goals.
• Responsible for onboarding new properties, including contracting, setting program expectations and hosting discovery webinars to gain a deeper understanding of property specific needs
• Works with internal Operations team to guarantee program tactics are executed on-time and at a high-quality.
• Provides feedback to continually improve work processes and systems that support program execution.
• Engages in frequent communication with Digital Services team through established platforms.
• Establishes and maintains complete and up-to-date information on all properties status and performance.
• Attends training and conferences to increase subject matter expertise.
• Actively seeks out opportunities to learn more about the digital industry.
• Attends and participates in all relevant internal and external meetings.
• Informs, updates, and provides information to managers and co-workers in a timely manner.
• Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
• Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
• Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department managers.
• Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
• Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.