The position is responsible for syndicated research in support of digital media platforms for the client Network division, particularly internet, mobile, and VOD.
Specific duties of the position include:
1. Provide regular reports on consumer usage of client's digital properties including .com and the corresponding mobile sites, and VOD content.
a. Place the client's usage information in the wider context of the digital media landscape.
b. Provide competitive context to client usage.
• Project management
• Data analysis
• Strong background in quantitative research methods
• Excellent ability to present research both orally and in writing
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Nielsen and ComScore digital research tools required, SPSS a plus