• Manage research operations for syndicated and proprietary studies for Digital Research. Responsibilities including but not limited to project design, data collection, data processing, analysis, and presentation.
• Develop solutions that improve operational efficiencies of research studies and enable increased scalability. Support digital transformation and business process improvement initiatives for team.
• Manage financial accounting for studies including contract reviews, invoicing, purchase requisitions, and monthly cost review.
• Successfully use Excel, mTab and SPSS for data analysis and verification.
• Develop/maintain client relationships and support associated sales activity.
• Fully support/enable Practice to achieve revenue targets. Provide practice with client focused customer service and strategic support.
Research Design and Analysis:
• Lead the design and authoring of research reports and presentations. Analyze data and identify market insights.
• Lead the design of data processing specifications and verify accuracy of all Singapore deliverables (DP, GP, etc.).
• Responsible for the accuracy of client deliverables and development of an accurate/efficient checking processes.
• Ensure timely delivery of insights to clients.
Project and People Management:
• Manage questionnaire development, data collection, data processing, and reporting activities for multiple research projects of high complexity.
• Escalate appropriate/critical issues to supervisor/manager and provide detailed/workable solutions.
• Responsible for the development and execution of project management techniques that result in reduced labor costs.
• Lead the oversight/development of junior members of team.
• Build and maintain client relationships. Respond in a timely manner to all client requests.
• Deliver client presentations in partnership with manager and/or account staff.
• Contribute to overall teams’ understanding of clients' business, competition, and industry information (markets).
• Support efforts to position JDPA as a trusted advisor.
• Responsible for the successful execution of department project financials.
• Decrease project costs and increase study margins.
• Meet project financial targets and support efforts to meet overall department financial targets (revenue, COGS and NOI).
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
• Minimum of 6 years of market research experience strongly preferred.
• SPSS proficiency
• Demonstrated experience using Excel (macros preferred), PowerPoint (data graph creation), and Word (or similar software applications)
• Solid mathematical (statistical), analytical and writing skills required.