The Digital Publishing Administrator supports the development and production of content publishing in a variety of web-based formats including PDF and HTML. This individual works with the Content Publishing Services department with writers and production editors to develop high-quality, professional materials for publication on testing program web sites.
- Two to three years of production experience in Web publishing using state-of-the-are technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver, attention to detail.
- File management and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities. Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively. Reason for the Role: increase work load, department needs assistance.
- Detail oriented work experience
- HTML experience or made a web site on their own
- Proficiency with web publishing technologies including HTML and CSS. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and XML desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues and errors.
- PORTFOLIO must be presented
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficiency in technologies for electronic publishing including InDesign and Adobe Acrobat;
- expert in MS Office Suite – advanced Word skills required.
- Understanding of web standards. Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ADA accessibility standards desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience