Responsible for the resource planning, production scheduling, milestone tracking and project coordination on behalf of the web experience group for online initiatives. Oversees planning and execution of web projects and production schedules. Gathers project requirements and defines scope of assigned projects. Manages group documentation, presentations, tools and deliverables Plans and implements extremely complex projects/programs (or multiple projects/programs) spanning across business areas where analysis requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Able to impact beyond area of responsibility.
- Ensures strategic direction of projects/programs is in line and designs strategies for alignment with Company and business unit goals and objectives; acts as the business unit liaison to corporate initiatives and projects.
- Consults and makes recommendations to senior management on significant issues.
- Broad knowledge of company products, functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with all levels including senior management and influence decision-making.
- Proven ability to determine key business issues, develop effective action plans and implement to successful conclusion.
- Ability to operate at a strategic business level and fully incorporate business strategies within all projects/programs.
Bachelor’s Degree required and 8-10 years of experience.
Previous project management experience in multi-disciplinary setting required.