The client is a Global financial services brand and roles are long term / possible temp-to-perm.
The Digital PM role will sit within the Digital Center of Excellence, and will be responsible for building and managing cohesive digital marketing experiences across the corporate, retail and wholesale business.
- Manager would like to see "big project" experience, and someone that is comfortable diving into a large project mid-stream.
- This is a contract role, starts with 3 months, can extend indefinitely, and has possibility of conversion to FT.
• Define, plan, schedule and control project activities, apply creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements
• Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of multiple digital projects from concept to completion ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and meet all timeline milestones.
• Serve as point of contact on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explains complex ideas clearly and manage expectations
• Lead and inspire teams by communicating vision for the project
• Create detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, and wireframes
• Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project
• Proactively communicate with clients about production recommendations, risks, challenges and solutions
• Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members
• Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize schedule and budget
• A Bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space
• Agency experience preferred
• Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends
• Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Flexibility, initiative, dedication, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Agile Project Management experience a plus