Our global client is seeking a Digital Project Coordinator to add to their growing team. The Digital Project Coordinator's role is to be a liaison between the Digital Merchant Team and IT / Communications. Primary responsibility will be to manage the JIRA tickets from the the Digital Merchant Team. Down the road, there will be additional opportunities to maintain some of the other sites (Canada, Latin America, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four-year degree with emphasis in Business, Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- 1+ year of experience in project management, digital marketing / merchandising or e-Commerce.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity on site in Kohler, with ability to work from Milwaukee office one day / week if desired.