Our client offers services ranging from sport media strategies, creative design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and OTT platforms, to the delivery of results and TV graphics, as well as a
comprehensive sport event management system. They are currently looking for a seasoned Digital Project Manager, you will act as the day-to- day point of contact for our wide portfolio of clients. Working in an Agile environment, you will use your leadership skills and be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale web and mobile projects during a ‘build’ or ‘run’ phase in close cooperation with the technical team. Budget, capacity management and the ability to make decisions under pressure are important factors in your role.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIESManaging web and mobile projects in conjunction with Technical Leader through a build or run phase in an Agile environment.
- Gathering client requirements to create project plans and requirements documents.
- Contributing to the creative, technical and strategic direction of the project by working as key part of a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team.
- Management of a large project team, including geographically distributed members.
- Multiple stakeholder management, including senior clients and Board level.
- Design of information architecture and complex wireframes.
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and able to devise & implement effective mitigation strategies.
- Budget and capacity management.
- Providing internal monthly and external project status reports.
- Keeping detailed minutes for all meetings and distributing to stakeholders.
- Change request management and documentation.
- Prioritise according to the project need and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recognising and highlighting potential new business opportunities with the client.
- Chair and co-ordinate large meetings and conference calls.
Leadership – a leader who is able to influence and lead by example, especially during challenging periods
Communication – ability to communicate with stakeholders and existing or potential clients in a clear and concise manner, especially during challenging periods
Organisational and time management – excellent organisational skills, able to manage own work and schedule not only their time but also others
Resourceful – ability to find solutions to technical and management issues in a logical and coherent manner
Highly motivated & energetic – a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to motivate and lead
Quality control – strong focus on quality of output to ensure the only the best possible outcome is delivered
Working under pressure – able to work calmly under pressure of deadlines and delivery, especially in a the context of live sports
Attention to detail – keen attention to detail, ensuring the quality of the delivery is up to standard
Extensive digital project management experience in an agency environment
Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering a large web / mobile in Agile environments
First class understanding and proven experience of budget and capacity management
An understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps
Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS), Axure and Visio
Wireframe and IA design skills
Understanding of Microsoft Project and other Microsoft technologies (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Formal Agile qualification highly desirable
If this sounds like you then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.