This position is part of the program management office (PMO), which is responsible for managing and communicating the strategic vision and direction for change initiatives and supporting the overall implementation across multiple work streams. The project manager will help connect the dots between the lower level details across the work streams to help identify issues and gaps.
- Prep for weekly status meetings: close out completed action items, identify open issues, risks & tasks, and add dependencies from project plan, etc.
- Attend weekly status meetings: record cross-work stream discussion points and add any new cross work stream risks, issues, or tasks from status meetings to team site, etc.
- Record notes and capture action items from meetings that PMO organizes that are cross work stream in nature
- Filter project plans to next 30 days and pull communications activities, log activity and update status of past communication activities
- Filter project plans to next 30 days and pull out all activities with cross work stream resources, add to status prep sheet and send update reminders
- Pull key critical milestones from project plans and measure progress and status of these milestones
- Create material for PMO run workshops (Lessons Learned, Project Planning, etc.)
- Must be very organized and detail-oriented, and know how to keep things on track and moving when working with multiple stakeholders and personalities.
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience in digital marketing and project management
- Bachelor Degree (BA/BS) in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel, MS Project and SharePoint
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please contact ebennett [at] aquent.com