Our client is an international digital agency looking for a Jnr.-Mid Project Manager, with a background in eRetail, to help build our team’s capabilities in e-retail. You will work with the content specialists, client product owners and corporate marketing to improve outcomes for our client’s e-retail sales.
- Oversee the set-up online product positioning analytics tool
- Use the tool once set up to monitor discoverability of client products on eRetail sites, content compliance and purchase drivers for their clients' products
- Manage regular requests from European team for optimized content to load into tool.
- Drive rollout of ratings & reviews strategy tool internally and with eRetail partners.
- Implement and operate local Content Management solution (Content Hub, Digital Asset Management-solution)
- Optimization of e-retail content syndication together with current partner
- Report on project progress on a monthly basis
- Strong project management skills (min. 3-5 yrs)
- Understanding of Online retail industry and Online marketing
- Strong communication skills; able to facilitate discussions and elaborate clearly on active projects
- Self-starter: able to take direction while driving a variety of projects of each function/department
- Structured way of working
- Curiosity; always wonder why we are doing thing and if there are other/better ways