Our client is an international innovative consumer goods company looking for a Mid-level Digital Project Manager, producing leading e-cigarette brands, as well as lifestyle energy products. Headquartered in Amsterdam, with more than 200 employees working across offices in Amsterdam and the USA and research labs in Hamburg and Beijing. They are dedicated to developing and growing a portfolio of innovative non-tobacco product opportunities in lifestyle consumer goods categories.
The role is to help deliver market rollouts via their direct-to-consumer platform and help exceed ambitious targets and global expansion plans for 2018 onwards.
- report to Snr. Digital Project Manager
- deliver market rollouts via our direct-to-consumer platform
- lead planning, design, content management and translations and quality assurance testing.
- ensure project schedule and delivery times within budget
- internal & external stakeholder management
- Gather business requirements and develop detailed project briefs
- Create detailed project plan in cooperation with tech & ops
- Collate and manage content translation requirements
- Manage and oversee the project plan and day-to-day tasks for implementation of new market sites (briefing partners, scheduling, assigning and monitoring tasks and managing internal stakeholders)
- Address change requests and ensure Jira tickets are updated
- Participate in weekly new market meetings with all work streams
- Attend sprint planning with internal team and partners for both UX/Design and Development and attend standups, planning, demos and retrospectives
- Manage feedback & quality assurance process with markets to ensure their requests are managed and prioritized and assigned to relevant resources
- 2-5 yrs experience in digital project management
- Agile/Scrum is MUST
- experience with eComm website builds and Transcreation/Localization projects
- experience with managing backlogs, creating user stories and working within an agile scrum development process
- Basecamp, BugHerd, JIRA and Confluence is a plus