The Digital Project Manager supports the Digital Experience team and oversees the systems development life cycle of all digital assets, including, but not limited to the front-end website, e-commerce platform and CMS, mobile applications, in-store technology, SaaS platforms, and other internal software solutions (ERP, CRM, ticket management, project management, order management, POS, ESP, etc.).
• Works closely with team members, internal departments, and technical resources throughout each phase of project cycle to ensure successful execution.
• Administers the digital infrastructure, including hosting, servers, system monitoring, availability, site performance, backup plans, business continuity, disaster recovery, compliance with security protocols.
• Supports continuous improvement and optimization of digital systems and provides technical and strategic recommendations to support the overall Digital Experience strategy.
• Manages development projects, monitor timelines, ensure best practices, plan and execute testing during all phases, manage backlog and issue tracking.
• Coordinates deployment and release management. Oversees technical aspects of change management procedures, including technical documentation.
• Develops and oversees execution of test plans for each phase of the system life cycle, including functional testing, performance testing, integration testing, acceptance testing, systems testing, and regression testing.
• Acts as subject-matter expert, and conducts technical training for website, software systems, infrastructure, and other digital assets.
• Provides Level 1 and Level 2 technical support to end-users, and prioritizes and escalates issues as necessary.
• Manages and facilitates relationships and communication with external vendors and resources.
• Works closely with Brand team to ensure successful deployment of digital assets, including, but not limited to, website content, promotions, email marketing, digital advertising.
• Implements and maintains web analytics and BI solutions. Generates required reports, and assists with analysis.
• Excellent problem solving, planning, and analytical skills - exceptional attention to detail is a must!
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools, technologies, and processes
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical complexity – must be able to collaborate effectively with both technical resources and end-users.
• Highly developed prioritization and time management skills; able to produce high quality work and bring projects through to completion with minimal direct supervision
• Knowledge of:
o Systems Development Life Cycle
o Project Management methodologies
o QA and testing methodologies
o Modern web standards and best practices
o Google Analytics and Tag Manager
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs