Unique opportunity to apply your project management and problem solving skills toward an innovative content transformation initiative with a global pharmaceutical company!
Our client is implementing a web content management solution for the reuse of modular marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Content Transformation (CT) Project Manager serves as the key point of contact for the Aquent CT Studio team to all clients and partners. The Project Manager ensures a smooth workflow and effective communication, including timelines and deadlines on all deliverables and task assignments for the CT Studio (Design/Content Stewards, Digital Assemblers, QC/Forger and Release Specialist).
Projects are print and digital, and include a varied level of complexity in various therapeutic spaces. The Project Manager handles intake of all CT projects from the job wwners, as well as the holding companies/AORs (including Aquent Studios). The PM is responsible for assessing all CT project requirements, entering jobs into the project management database, scheduling work for the CT team including Design/Content Stewards, Digital Assemblers, QC/Forger and Release Specialist throughout the lifecyle of projects.
In addition to intake, responsibilities include: developing project timelines and project plans as required, maintaining effective relationships with all support teams, following and managing project status through the client’s electronic routing system (ZINC), and ensuring that all team members have the knowledge, support, and guidance to complete projects to the client’s specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years in the pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- 5+ years of project management in a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing a broad range of visual communications in a fast paced environment
- Ability to accurately estimate resource requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with demonstrated abilities in problem resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project teams
- Proficiency with standard office computer applications – especially Microsoft Office – and basic understanding of Acrobat, InDesign, PhotoShop, and Illustrator