Execute projects, delegate and prioritize work and ensure quality objectives are achieved.
Act as an account manager for internal customers, including acting as the day-to-day contact and project manager for web projects.
Worked with cross functional teams (editorial, marketing and constant meetings). Making sure everything is there. Schedules change, deadlines need to be met. Waterfall environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of overall working experience in a related field of web, mobile and social media
• Must be familiar with full product life cycle development (wireframes, UX, design, development)
• Must have strong, proven project management of complex, large projects as well as business analysis experience. Demonstrated ability in leading projects from concept through launch and transitioning to operational phase, inclusive of managing risks.
• Highly analytical and articulate
• Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
• Expresses written ideas, thoughts, or facts in a clear, convincing, and organized way
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational abilities, and creative ideas in a fast paced environment
• Possess strong writing skills, a proven ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively – both verbally and in writing.
• Must have strong account management skills
• Plan, execute, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously. Must be able to transition to through many different tasks and topics in a given day.
• Must have experience with Mac
• Technical skills, including the ability to hand code HTML and CSS
• Familiar with responsive design and mobile design principles
• Proficiency and experience working with content management systems (WordPress)
Additional Information Needs to have knowledge of full development life cycle for web development. Initial meeting, conversations on needs, and requirements. Creating sitemap and wireframes, mock ups, and then into development of coding site. Touch every piece. Another one coming up is the D23 mobile app. Working with vendor- outfacing consumer role and how they work with clients that are 3rd party.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs