About this Role:
One of our Fortune 500 Financial Service and Insurance clients is in need of a top notch Digital Project Manager to join their team to manage projects from start-to-finish.
In this role, he/she will be responsible for the overall planning and execution of integrated advertising projects such as banners, websites, web and mobile apps, tablet apps and ads, web and mobile/tablet games, print for publication, collateral materials and out of home executions.
• Responsible for defining features and functionality of projects. Partners with Account, Creative, Ad Operations Team and Technical leads to manage strategy, production, schedule, budget, tagging and quality assurance.
• Lead and coordinate efforts of the entire development team, and can act in an important interface role with the client on project issues.
o Past experience in management of interactive projects, and experience in developing interactive solutions is required along with a strong understanding of digital technologies.
o Past experience in print production and traffic desired, as the digital PM will need to work on many integrated projects.
• Work closely with Account Management and the internal creative, media and production teams to facilitate communications, manage workflow and ensure successful and timely delivery
o Oversee range of projects from small banner campaigns to large site builds
o Manage 2-10 projects concurrently
o Create project plans, identify critical path and dependencies
o Assess and mitigate risk
o Conduct vendor assessments; review production contracts, manage vendor relationships
• Prior interactive/digital agency experience required
• Experience with display advertising/banner production, application development, site builds, mobile, rich media vendor platforms
• The ability to work independently
• Have strong web/tech knowledge and understanding of HTML, Flash, interface design, and social media
• Microsoft Project and Excel; proficient on both Mac and PC as well as a strong understanding of media process and digital trafficking (ie: DART)
• Basic knowledge of video production and video formats for web
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
About this Role: