Over the years, our blue-chip Fortune 500 financial service company has been voted “Best Companies to Work For". Additionally, a group of inspiring employees of this company dedicate time and dollars to The Headstrong Project www.getheadstrong.org which provides counseling service for veterans with PTSD.
About This Role:
This open-ended Digital Marketing Project Manager within the Wealth Management Group, is a freelance opportunity, mid-town NYC, onsite, 40 hours a week, health-care benefits offered, paid sick-time, more.
What You Will Do:
- As a freelance Digital Marketing Project Manager and key member of the client’s Marketing’s Digital Strategy Team, you will collaborate to strategize, plan, track and oversee the Wealth Management digital projects.
- You will be responsible for managing the digital projects and work with appropriate team resources to develop actionable project schedules - clearly identifying: key milestones, deliverables, outcomes; dependencies; resources, maintain project schedules.
- Collaborate across Wealth Management business units, development teams, analytics team, and legal & compliance; be pro-active in managing all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" during meetings, conversations or whenever the scope of the project changes.
- Hold weekly project meetings and author weekly production status reports
What You Need:
- The key ingredient in this role is understand holistic client strategy and communicate client needs to internal marketing for on-point digital deliverables
- 5 years + in a project management role (financial service industry experience is a plus), excellent technical skills; 2+ years within a digital marketing or operations team
- BS in Marketing, Business or related studies
- Must be able to multitask, be organized; strong verbal and written communication skills and work within a team environment.
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org