Our large financial services client located in Weehawken NJ is seeking a Digital Project Manager for a 6 month contract position, insight, full-time.
Our client is implementing a new enterprise work & project management solution, Workfront, so experience with it would be a huge plus but isn't required.
The Digital Project Manager will support the creative development and execution of marketing requests from Brand and WM USA Businesses. Responsibilities include:
- day-to-day project management, maintaining weekly status reports, measuring and reporting on quarterly metrics
- managing digital and print campaigns and providing support and solutions to the CMO team.
The Project Manager is the primary liaison in coordinating activities of a multidisciplinary project team (design, editorial, production, proofreading, writing) towards specific project goals and deadlines, including maintaining a weekly status report.
You will succeed in this role if you have fast paced agency experience but can operate with the level of finesse that is required with an in-house corporate financial team.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Financial services experience (it isn't a requirement but it seems to be an easier ramp up and a better fit overall
- Any sort of internal agency experience would be helpful
- At least 3 years of digital marketing / project management and production experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Digital Content Management
- An understanding of CRM, SEO, social marketing and web-analytics tools
- Marketing Project Management experience, a plus