We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Project Manager with a great agency in Milwaukee! The Digital Project Manager leads multiple complex digital projects for Fortune 100 companies through initiation, execution and post project review. This position plans, organizes and controls each project to ensure alignment with the client’s specifications and timelines as well as the company’s budget.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all operational aspects of a project including workflow, timelines, asset development, production, deployment and budget tracking of a range of digital solutions on multiple platforms.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and clients to define requirements and plan, scope and estimate projects.
- Create, review and evaluate project plans, including budgets and timelines, alerting appropriate staff at the first sign of any potential risk or barrier that may prevent work from being completed.
- Continuously evaluate project requirements and resources.
- Clearly communicate current technical solutions to non-technical clients and advise on best approach for digital programs.
- Provide quality control before sending any work to clients.
- Work to increase the general comfort level of account teams with digital technologies by detailing and presenting potential usage scenarios.
- Stay abreast in emerging technologies and develop integration strategies to improve new and current offerings.
- 3+ years account or project management experience utilizing Agile methodology such as Scrum
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrated experience with open source, web, and mobile technologies.
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
- Proficient in utilizing project management tools such as such as JIRA or Wrike
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment