Our Fortune 500 global investment banking firm is seeking a long term freelance Digital Project Manager to work within their growing internal creative agency responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple internal and external facing retail consumer projects for social media, web, banner, along with print focused projects.
Our client relies on the strength of a 148-year-old history to provide consumers with a simple approach to achieve financial well-being for No Fee Personal Loans, Online Savings, Mortgages, Auto Loans, more – all with a dedicated specialist based in the US who deliver live support. This opportunity is 40 hrs/week, onsite, Chicago (South Wacker Street), long term freelance, 6 months with the opportunity to extend/ convert to FTE, healthcare benefits provided.
What You Will Do:
- As a dynamic multi-tasker who works well under pressure and thrives managing multiple enterprise level digital projects simultaneously you will manage larger scale digital projects from the design and development teams, sign off to site launch, and timelines
- You will also be able to see the project’s ‘big picture’, share your strategic vision with the team by providing supportive competitive web research on competition
- In addition, you will create, maintain, and update detailed project plans and timelines that will drive schedule, resources, and client management, proactively identify and mitigate project risks, and expeditiously resolve project issues, anticipate potential scope issues and proactively address internally with the client
What You Need:
- Strong Digital Marketing Project Management skills; excellent interpersonal and verbal skills; promotes open communication within the department
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a creative environment, ability to interface with all levels of employees and management as well as with outside agencies - excellent client facing skills are required
- Highly effective in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com