Our client is looking for al Digital Project Managers. The ideal talent will be responsible for the end-to-end project management and successful delivery of concurrent projects across multiple media channels including, but not limited to digital, video, print and social media. The position calls for broad knowledge of the digital and print landscape and the ability to lead campaigns in close collaboration with internal project teams. PMs are effective communicators between technical and non-technical stakeholders. At any given time, PMs must be able to manage a workload of approximately 10-15 interactive projects with life cycles of several weeks to several months. The PM also develops best practices, optimizes current processes, and creates documentation and training opportunities for the PM team.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Creating project schedules and managing workflow in the agency’s project management system
• Communicating with creative and production teams, monitoring project status, and moving projects forward by removing blockers and mitigating risks
• Acting as liaison between technical, creative and account teams to ensure the end result delivers on-brief and on time
• Assessing and consulting on technical feasibility and approach for projects; gathering and documenting technical and functional requirements as needed
• Developing hours estimates and statements of work
• Managing partnerships with other teams outside of the agency
• Have a solid grasp of basic and advanced project management principles along with having experience in successfully applying and advancing those principles.