Are you passionate about innovation and the most recent digital trends to keep your skills sharp? Do you enjoy opportunities on working with other like minded individuals with the same goals? Does working with many different clients and industries intrigue you?
Our global consulting client is looking to add a bench of talented Project Managers for freelance based work to assist with the many projects they are fulfilling for their Fortune 500 clients in their Soho studio. Projects can vary in length from 4 weeks to 6 months long, with the potential to extend by moving to a different project.
Main responsibilities will be:
●Guide projects from pitch to completion by facilitating team productivity, managing client expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
●Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects and accounts to create alignment and efficiencies.
●Contribute to the creation of delivery management processes and procedures to standardize delivery efforts as the studio grows.
●Manage Program Management activities at the account and project level.
●Manage small to medium-sized projects and be accountable for successful project delivery, working with account teams, and internal teams to maintain continuity across the studio.
Additional Job Requirements:
- 3–5 years of program management, product management, project management or relevant experience within a client service organization. Proven project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Program Management or related field.
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong organizational and time management skills. Able to communicate in a clear, consistent, and transparent manner.
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers or working with fellow team members and clients.
- A passion for representing the human perspective in design and skills in bringing this passion to life for the team as a visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence and attention to detail.
- A self-starter who identifies opportunities and potential problems —addressing them effectively and efficiently.
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- Solid understanding of project accounting with the ability to cost estimate a large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets.
- Experience in account management and business development practices.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations.
- Solid understanding of product design, software or digital development, and brand strategy.
- Experience managing complex, multi-discipline projects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff.
For consideration, the client would LOVE to see your complex delivery projects that you have worked on in the past. Please include in your resume or a separate summary highlighting this experience.