Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative and talented Digital Project Manager courtesy of one of our Fortune 500 clients, local to the Minneapolis, MN market area. This ideal candidate will have a background working in a Project Manager capacity in a creative environment, such as UX or UI design. You will be working with the digital product teams, E-commerce category and E-commerce marketing team to guide the decisions for customer experience designs for websites and mobile applications. The selected individual will collaborate with other creative team members and test stakeholders to project manage tests from the initial kick-off to the results sharing phase.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Design a global quality strategy and framework to guide our quality measurement and improvement processes.
- This job manages specific projects that have a distinct beginning and end.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and tools to provide insight and assess the success of our quality strategies and methodologies
- Support CX department with practical and concrete operations-based projects
- Connect with stakeholders on planning and resources and execute a solid plan
- Work with internal and external teams to support CX team
- Prevent issues and streamline processes
- Create presentations for cross-functional use