The Digital Project Manager position is responsible for project management related to digital work including content development, database integration, coordinating with internal and external web developers and eCommerce solutions. The position requires skills in the following: project plan creation/maintenance, budgeting, building relationships with business leads and technologists, project governance and meeting expectations of user requirements on time and on budget.
- Responsible for managing and implementing Internet initiatives. This may include new projects and ongoing optimization/maintenance needs.
- Prepare and conduct Internet project review meetings and management presentations including general design review, project scheduling, test plan, technical documentation, and implementation plans.
- Prepare and publish project status reports.
- Develop web project management standards and procedures, based on best practices, to produce “repeatable” results – finishing projects “on time”, “on brand”, “on budget”. Work with other web team project managers to ensure best practices are identified and followed.
- Create purchase orders, pay all invoices and maintain accurate and up-to-date web budgets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Four-year degree required. Emphasis in Business, Advertising or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent project management skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Familiarity with Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari).